The Gabion Bench is constructed of IPE wood and heavy gauge gabion steel cages filled with Mexican Beach Pebbles. The durable yet functional design of this bench is finished off with an IPE wood top also called Brazilian Walnut. It is one of the densest hardwoods available and is three times harder than cedar it will withstand all the harsh outdoor elements. This modern industrial bench will make a bold statement piece for any backyard patio, garden or urban landscape design.
- WEIGHT- 570 lbs. Steel - DIMENSION 64”L x 18”W x 18”H
The Gabion Bench is made to order in the USA, and qualifys for LEED points in the following four categories:
- Recycled Material Content – 47%-66% recycled material content in steel and aluminum
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) Finishes
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) Sealants
- Reclaimed Hardwoods – FSC Certified Wood
All benches have a 5 year limited warranty on their structure against manufacturer’s defects.
Orders for this bench have a 3-5 week lead time.