Raised Corten Steel Planter Box
The large raised Corten steel planter box will provide maximum planting capacity for any outdoor design. It will arrive in a raw unfinished state which will start to rust right away and will develop into its final rust color in about 4-8 weeks after being exposed to the outdoors. Made from a thick 14 gauge Corten steel this open bottom planter ships as 6 separate panels, 2 cross supports, and all the hardware needed for assembly.
Easy to assemble all that is need is a Phillips head screwdriver.
Corten or weathering steel alloy has a natural quality which allows the steel to rust when exposed to weather to form the beautiful deep, dark red coating that actually protects the steel from rusting further. Because of this property, the steel is resistant to corrosion and maintains its tensile strength. This beautiful raised planter box is great for garden beds or to contain small trees, shrubs or floral arrangements. Custom sizes are available, if you need a size other than the standard please CONTACT US we are happy to assist you.
* Note, Corten steel will rust and bleed onto porous or light colored surfaces!
DIY Corten Steel Planter Bed Features:
- Shipping: Free Shipping Included
- Specifications: 1" Top Lip Return: Weight 100 lbs: Dimensions: 96"L x 46"W x 20" H (1.6 Cubic Yards)
- Material: Thick 14 gauge Corten steel
- Includes: 6 panels, 2 of the panels will have a 3" bottom return and 2 cross supports bar (all hardware for assembly)
Ships in 3 weeks!