Steel Column Planter
TALL STEEL COLUMN PLANTER- the narrow and tall size of these planters will help you fill your vertical space with a dramatic modish appeal. The metal column planters are fabricated and manufactured in the USA out of high-strength welded steel.
The Corten steel option will be shipped in its natural raw state and within several months of outdoor exposure to the elements, the planter will develop a deep rust-colored patina finish. The oxidized layer that is naturally produced by corten protects the underlying steel while also providing a warm and natural appearance.
The powder coated Galvannealed steel option is a high-tensile strength metal ideal for outdoor applications and is available in multiple colors options.
This column planter is created for either in or outdoor use and is fabricated to resist frost and heat. These planters come fully assembled and are covered by a limited life-time structural warranty!
Column Finish Options:
- 18 gauge Galvannealed Steel in multiple powder coated color finishes.
- 16 gauge Corten Steel natural rust finish.
Column Planter Features:
- Shipping: Free Shipping Included
- Warranty: *Life-time structural and 5 years for the finish.
- Material: Choose from a Powder Coated Galvannealed Steel or CorTen Steel (Natural Rust Finish).
- Drain holes: Each planter comes equipped with a shelf containing drainage holes
- Features: Seamless welds for a flawless finish welded by expert craftsmen
- Usage: Made to be directly planted into, no need for pot liners.
*Please note the CorTen Steel Planters will arrive in their raw state and will develop a patina over several months which will stain porous or light color surface areas, if surface staining is a concern we recommend choosing the Galvannealed Steel powder coated option.
Lead time for new planters is 2-3 weeks!