Warming Trends Tree-Style Crossfire Brass Burner For 20" - 36" Openings
The Tree-Style CROSSFIRE Burner by Warming Trends is an all-brass burner with a tree-like configuration, basically a trunk with jets branching off the center. This configuration paired with the CrossFire’s Venturi jet technology creates a full and natural flame that appears to dance the way a wood burning fire does.
The linear tree-style burner is best for long, narrow fire pit openings and comes in various lengths and dimensions, from the single tree to the double tree. CrossFire burners are constructed from all brass which means this robust burner resists corrosive damage indefinitely. To prove it, it is backed by the strongest Lifetime Warranty in the industry.
CrossFire Burner Features
- CrossFire Technology – Twice the flame, more natural appearance
- Linear Tree-style Configuration
- All Brass means No Rust
- 100% Manufactured in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fuel Efficient Design
- Propane or Natural Gas
- Match Lit or Electronic Ignition Options
- Certified by ANSI 21.97 | CSA 2.41 | ICC Evaluated
Optional Rectangular Fire Pan Sizes (ALPL):
- CFBT110 | 20" x 11" Rectangular Aluminum Pan
- CFBT170 | 28" x 11" Rectangular Aluminum Pan
- CFBT230 | 36" x 11" Rectangular Aluminum Pan
Optional 3/4" Flex Kit Includes (FK1):
- (1) 36” L x 3/4” Diameter Flex Line
- (2) 3/4" Flared Fittings
- 3/4” Key Valve
- 3” and 12” Key
- 1/2” x 2” Nipple
- Burner Width/Diameter: 7 standard sizes ranging from 20” long to 67.75” length (see specification sheets)
- Some assembly is required, and gas components must be installed by a licensed professional.
- For optimal performance, make sure you have pair with the correct fuel line size and gas pressure supply.
Need something different? If you require a different size, shape, or design we can help. We specialize in custom projects. Contact Us for more information.
About the Manufacturer:
Warming Trends® is the exclusive manufacturer of the CROSSFIRE® Burner, the leading gas fire pit burner in performance and efficiency. This progressive company continues to stay on top of gas firepit technology by focusing on advanced engineering, on site construction, and custom designs. All parts of the CROSSFIRE® Brass Burner are sourced in the USA and then designed and assembled by hand in Colorado by their small yet brilliant team.