Bobe Water and Fire Square Tunnel Scupper 2-3”
Bobè’s square-shaped tube tunnel scupper is constructed from thick 316 stainless steel. All seams are fully welded and polished and its clog-less design prevents obstructions and build-up without the use of messy, antiquated filters and rock traps.
Water scuppers are an architectural feature meant to stand out and be seen. Not only do spa scuppers add a stimulating sensory element, they also continually refresh pools with clean, warm (if desired) water. The square tunnel scupper is fabricated by Bobè, a team of skilled metal fabricators that have been leading the industry in metal design elements for over 30 years.
Please note, the stainless steel scuppers are not warranted in marine or salt environments because it will tarnish the finish in these corrosive conditions.
- 316 polished stainless steel.
- Powder coat options available upon request Contact Us for more information.
- Fully welded and polished seams.
- Anti-clog design means no rock traps or filters necessary!
- Bonding lug is included and designed into scupper.
- 1.5” female inlet with fully welded backport.
- Flow Rate - 15-20 GPM
- Overall Length - 12”
- Diameter Options - 2”, 2.5”, or 3”
- Material - 316 polished Stainless Steel
About the Manufacturer:
Bobè (pronounced bow-bay) features the most comprehensive and innovative line of water and fire architectural elements. With over 30 years of metal fabrication experience, this progressive group continues to bring you the best of both engineering and design.