Shipping is FREE and included on all standard item orders within the Continental US. Shipping for custom items, or for special circumstances, will be quoted at the time of estimate.
We ship through pre-paid common carriers, and will ship the best and most economical way available, or we will use a trucking company of your preference on your account. Standard shipping includes curbside delivery with a lift gate to unload the product if necessary. Additional services are available such as: extra labor, storage, white glove appointment for delivery confirmation, etc. These additional services will be quoted separately please established your requests upon ordering. Contact us for assistance with any additional services you may need for your shipment we are happy to assist you.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION– Please inspect the shipment prior to signing the delivery receipt. In the event of any visible damage, please notate it on the delivery receipt, take photographs, and contact us immediately so that we may further assist you. Our shipments are packed and wrapped by experienced packers according to carrier recommendations and we aim to pack them using quality methods to ensure safe transfer.
Returns will be accepted if the product arrives damaged and the guidelines below are followed. Make sure to contact us before signing delivery ship if it shows physical damaged.
- Please inspect your order prior to accepting delivery. In the event of damage during shipping, please take photographs showing the damage and notate it on the delivery receipt.
- Contact us at (385) 743-9273 or at Amy@yardcouture.com within 48 hrs for a return authorization. If you do not contact us within the 48 hour time frame, we may not be able to assist you. It is imperative that you contact us immediately.
- Shipping fees are not refundable
- All items must be returned in their original packaging with all of the original components. Failure to do so will result in the denial of your refund.
- Custom items are only returnable if there is a manufacturer defect or damage due to delivery.