Bobe Round Original Extended Lip Water Bowl
The exclusive Round Extended Lip Water Bowl by Bobe Water and Fire will add charm and vibrancy to your hardscape design. An extended lip projects the water over the lip for a waterfall façade without the turbulence. This Round Water Bowl is available in copper or stainless steel.
Copper is a favorite metal for architects and artisans alike due to its longevity and attractiveness. This unique metal transforms over the years forming its signature oxidized coating of blue-green tones which enhances its strength and structure. *The stainless steel option is great to complement any modern or contemporary pool hardscape design with its polished mirrored sheen.
The round spillover water bowl by Bobe is handmade in the USA and features a “hat bracket” above the inlet to slow the water flow minimizing turbulence and preventing media from falling back into the line. This water feature also includes bonding lugs for convenient install onto you landscape or pool design.
*The stainless option is not warranted or recommended in costal or corrosive areas. This particular metal will show mineral deposits which are accelerated by the salt, these deposits can appear, orange, white and brown. If the stainless option is chosen we suggest regular cleaning to maintain its polished finish.
Bobe Original Lip Water Bowl Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Bobe Water and Fire, Proudly Made in the USA!
- Construction: Round original extended lip design
- Flow Rate: 24"W - 28"W = 15-20 GPM | 32"W - 36"W = 20-25 GPM
- Spillway Lip Width: 24", 10" Wide │28",11" Wide│ 32", 12" Wide │36", 14" Wide
- Material: 14 gauge 316 stainless steel or 16 gauge copper (fully TIG welded)
- Instillation: 1.5” PVC water line in column or mounting surface, in the center of the water bowl
- Rock Media: Optionally fill with rocks or colored glass (fill ¼” below lip to prevent over flow)