Bobe Water and Fire Round Tunnel Scupper 2" - 3” Diameters
Transform your poolscape, spa, or backyard into an aquatic paradise by adding scuppers, a design element that transitions water from one place to another. Bobè’s round tunnel scupper is made from heavy copper or steel with fully welded and polished seems. The engineered design prevents clogs, negating the need for filters or rock traps.
Scuppers are an architectural element that keeps water moving so water is fresh, at the ideal temperature, and at the same time creates tantalizing sounds and visuals. Bobè leads the industry by providing you the best of quality, design, and engineering.
Bobe Scupper Features:
- Heavy gauge metals include: Smooth copper or 316 polished stainless steel
- Powder coat stainless steel options available upon request
- Fully welded and polished seams.
- Anti-clog design means no rock traps or filters necessary!
- Bonding lug designed into scupper and provides grounding
- 1.5” female inlet with fully welded backport.
Tunnel Scupper Specifications:
- Flow Rate - 15-20 GPM
- Overall Length - 12”
- Diameter Options - 2”, 2.5”, or 3”
- Material - Smooth Copper or 316 polished Stainless Steel
About the Manufacturer:
Bobè (pronounced bow-bay) features the most comprehensive and innovative line of water and fire architectural elements. With over 30 years of metal fabrication experience, this progressive group continues to bring you the best of both engineering and design.