Homecrest Breeze Aluminum 42" - 54" Bar Table
This light weight and durably built aluminum Breeze Bar Table will elevate your outdoor dining experience. The sleek Breeze table collection by Homecrest features a round aluminum slat top with an umbrella hole to provide optimal shade on those bright sunny days. Aluminum is an ideal material for outdoor patio furniture, not only is light weight so it is easy to lift and move but it’s also a low maintenance material that withstands harsh outdoor conditions without rusting. Chose from various powder coated finish options to match your design needs. Enjoy free shipping and excellent warranties backed by the Homecrest Brand name.
- Warranty: 5 years
- SKU: 30xxRBR
- Material: Aluminum
- Brand: Homecrest Breeze Collection
- Table Type: Bar Table With Umbrella Hole
- Construction: Quality Commercial
- Dimension: 42" - 54" Dia Table Top & 40"H
Painted Surfaces (peeling, flaking, or blistering) | 5 years residential and commercial | Painted frame surfaces are covered against peeling, flaking or blistering for a period of five years for both residential and commercial settings. If the painted surface peels, flakes, or blisters and the furniture has been maintained per the recommended care and maintenance instructions, Homecrest will repair or replace the frame at the manufacturer’s discretion. If replacement is required, and your original product is no longer manufactured, we will replace with a similar product. Homecrest will pay the warranty freight if within the first year in the Continental United States. Return of product will not be accepted without prior written approval.
WHAT OUR WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER
These Limited Warranties are restricted to failures resulting only from normal usage and natural weathering and will not cover damage or failure of
product attributable to:
• Acts of God, falling objects, fire, explosions, external forces or any similar physical damage.
• Failure caused by misuse or lack of appropriate care and maintenance of the products. Refer to the care and maintenance instructions.
• Damage caused by caustic chemicals and/or power washers.
• Products shipped from the previous factory prior to 1/1/2008.
• Glass and acrylic table tops.
• Vinyl furniture covers.
• Showroom samples and factory outlet purchases.
• Normal fading of fabrics, straps and painted surfaces.
• Bursting and cracking of tubing and extrusion caused by exposure to moisture and freezing temperatures.
• Return freight after one year.
• Salt water exposure – due to the demands of salt air, weekly cleaning and quarterly waxing of painted surfaces must be maintained