Bobé Square Original Lip Water Bowl - Copper or Stainless
The BOBE ORIGINAL EXTENDED LIP METAL WATER BOWL is a premier water feature that will elevate any landscape design. Bring your respective spaces to life with an element of calm and tranquil water spilling over into water bowls, pools, or other features. The graceful sounds of flowing water can enlighten tired souls and soothe exhausted minds and bodies as you and your guests escape from the pressures of life into your own personal oasis.
Choose a spillover bowl made from either 100% copper or polished stainless steel. Copper, an earth promoting element, will develop a protective patina of deep browns with blue and green nuances, enhancing the organic beauty of the water feature while increasing the durability of the structure. Choose from a gracefully smooth copper bowl or hand-hammered texture for added rustic sensibilities. If modern and sleek is your goal, a water bowl constructed from polished *stainless steel adds gloss and shine to your garden space. Optionally fill your water bowl with rocks or colored glass for added visual appeal and a personalized feel.
All Bobe water features and bowls are proudly handmade in the USA with precision tooling and only the finest materials, the outcome is a flawless creation that will endure years of outdoor entertainment.
*Please Note that stainless steel is not warranted for use in salt water climates. Bobé water bowls are made of 316 marine grade stainless steel but this will still get water spots and stainless steel can get deposits.
Bobe Extended Lip Specifications:
- Construction: Squared original extended lip design
- Flow Rate: 24"W - 28"W = 15-20 GPM | 32"W - 36"W = 20-25 GPM
- Spillway Lip Width: 24", 10" Wide │28",11" Wide│ 32", 12" Wide │36", 14" Wide
- Material: 14 gauge 316 stainless steel or 16 gauge copper (fully TIG welded)
- Instillation: 1.5” PVC water line in column or mounting surface, in the center of the water bowl
- Rock Media: Optionally fill with rocks or colored glass (fill ¼” below lip to prevent over flow)