HIGH RECTANGLE PLANTER
The narrow shape and large capacity of the High Rectangle Planter makes it ideal for walk ways or areas with limited space. This premium rectangular planter is made to last and will add style and definition to your patio design, is great for use as a separator for seating areas in open spaces. Available in a choice of finishes from corten natural rust steel, heavy gauged mild steel or a high-quality marine grade aluminum. This planter is made for year round use, fabricated with 1”drain holes unless otherwise specified. It is designed to be directly planted into, and does not require grow pots or liners.
Rectangle Planter Specifications:
- 25”L- 71 lbs. Steel | 32 lbs. Aluminum | Capacity 6.50 cu ft | Dimension 25”L x 20”W x 24”H
- 42”L- 101 lbs. Steel | 45 lbs. Aluminum | Capacity 10.75 cu ft | Dimension 42”L x 20”W x 24”H
- 60"L- 128 lbs. Steel | 50 lbs. Aluminum | Capacity 15.5 cu ft | Dimension 60”L x 20”W x 24”H
Planter Metal Options:
- Aluminum- Marine grade .09" thick 5052 aluminum, exceptionally strong and will guarantee a long lasting rust free finish. Available in 8 standard powder coat finishes as well as the oxidized aluminum zinc patina finish.
- CorTen- The Corten or (weathering steel) is made out of a 606 heavy gauged alloy. This Corten garden planter is available only in a natural rust patina finish, and will continue to rust and change over time.
- Mild Steel- Made from a 14 gauged hot rolled mild steel. Mild steel offers a very durable yet cost effective solution, is valued for its unique rustic appearance, and will continue to patina and change over time. Mild steel products are available only in a natural rust patina finish.
Hand-crafted in the USA, qualifies for LEED points in:
- Recycled Material Content – 47%-66% recycled material content in steel and aluminum
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) Finishes
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) Sealants
* Note: Corten and mild steel will rust and transfer color to light colored or porous surfaces. They are not recommended in areas where surface staining is a concern.