HIGH RECTANGLE PLANTER
The narrow shape and large capacity of the High Rectangle Planter makes it ideal for walk ways or areas with limited space. This preminum rectangular planter is made to last and will add style and definition to your patio design, is great for use as a separator for seating areas in open spaces. Available in a choice of finishes from corten natural rust steel, heavy gauged mild steel or a high-quality marine grade aluminum. This planter is made for year round use, fabricated with 1”drain holes unless otherwise specified. It is designed to be directly planted into, and does not require grow pots or liners. Please let us know at the time of order if you do not want drain holes or need custom drainage options?
- HIGH RECTANGLE 25"- 71 lbs. Steel | 32 lbs. Aluminum CAPACITY 6.50 cu ft DIMENSION 25”L x 20”W x 24”H
- HIGH RECTANGLE 42'"- 101 lbs. Steel | 45 lbs. Aluminum CAPACITY 10.75 cu ft DIMENSION 42”L x 20”W x 24”H
- HIGH RECTANGLE 60"- 128 lbs. Steel | 50 lbs. Aluminum CAPACITY 15.5 cu ft DIMENSION 60”L x 20”W x 24”H
Hand-crafted in the USA, qualify's for LEED points in the following categories:
- Recycled Material Content – 47%-66% recycled material content in steel and aluminum
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) Finishes
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) Sealants
The alloy used to manufacture this planters is made from a marine grade .09" thick 5052 aluminum. This aluminum alloy is ideal for outdoor planters because not only is it light weight, but it is exceptionally strong, and will guarantee a long lasting, rust and maintenance free finish. The marine grade material is the perfect solution for highly corrosive environments, or for placement on porous or easily stained surfaces. Available in 8 standard powder coat finishes as well as the oxidized aluminum zinc patina finish. If you need a custom color to match a specific design we can match just about any color contact us for more information.
The Cor-Ten or (weathering steel) planters are made from 606 heavy gauged alloy. This metal is common in architectural elements, and is used for its unique rustic appearance and protective weathering qualities. This ultra durable material is perfect for all indoor or outdoor environments, as well as for commercial projects. Cor-ten garden planters are available only in a natural rust patina finish, and will continue to patina and change over time. Be aware that the rust produced by this metal will stain light and porous surfaces.
Mild steel flower planters are made from a heavy 14 gauged hot rolled mild steel. Mild steel offers a very durable yet cost effective solution, is valued for its unique rustic appearance, and will continue to patina and change over time. Mild steel products are available only in a natural rust patina finish.
* Note: Natural rust patina planters will transfer color to light colored or porous surfaces. They are not recommended in areas where surface staining is a concern.
Custom sizes, finishes, and options are available. Please Contact Us for further information.
Orders for the rectangle planter have a 2-3 week lead time.