Corten Steel DIY Planter Box
This large, rectangular Corten steel planter box features a raised, open bottom design to provide maximum planting capacity for any outdoor living or DIY landscaping project. It will arrive in a raw unfinished state which will start to rust right away, and will develop into its final rust color in about 4-8 weeks after being exposed to the outdoors. Made from 14 gauge Corten steel, this bottomless planter ships as 6 separate panels, 2 cross supports, and all the hardware needed for easy assembly.
Easy to assemble with pre-riveted though bolts attached to the inside of each panel!
Corten or weathering steel alloy has a natural quality which allows the steel to rust when exposed to weather to form the beautiful deep, dark red coating that actually protects the steel from rusting further. Because of this property, the steel is resistant to corrosion and maintains its tensile strength. Due to the beautiful, weathered appearance and longevity of the material, Corten steel raised planter boxes or flower beds are ideal for both residential and commercial installations. This open bottom planter box can also be used for for large raised garden beds or to contain small trees, shrubs or floral arrangements.
Custom sizes are available, if you need a size other than the standard, please CONTACT US we are happy to assist you.
* Note, Corten steel will rust and bleed onto porous or light colored surfaces.
Rectangular DIY Planter Bed Features:
- Best Use: Gardening boxes, tree planters, raised flower beds, or raised planting beds
- Shipping: Free shipping included
- Specifications: Each section has a 1" top lip return and 2" foot base to help prevent subsidence.
- Material: Constructed from a thick 14 gauge corten steel
- Includes: 6 panels, 2 cross supports bars, 3/8-16 bolts and pre-rivited nuts (all hardware for assembly)
Typically Ships in 3 weeks!