LED Metal Planter
With its bright LED lights, this contemporary metal planter will illuminate your walkways and display your plant arrangements with style. The LED planters are great for lighting entry ways, creating an ambiance around pool decks or brightening up chic roof top terraces. The LED lights on this planter have up to a 10,000 hour bulb life and are rated IP67 (submersible) for outdoor use. This modern planter is available in 3 different metals and multiple finish options, but can be customized to fit almost any specification. Material choices are a high quality marine grade aluminum in 8 standard powder coat colors, a heavy gauge Corten steel or a mild low carbon steel in its natural rust state.
The LED planters can be customized and the lights cam be installed on any flat surface that is at least 15" in width. If you are in need of a quote for a specific size we are happy to help. CONTACT US for more information.
LED Face Panel Light Specifications:
- Available in 12" increments on 15" flat surface or larger
- 12 Volt DC operation (110v transformer included)
- The average rated bulb life is 10,000 hours
- Waterproof rating of IP67 (submersible)
- The 12" light contains 30 LEDs and emits 180 lumens
- The 24" light contains 60 LEDs and emits 360 lumens
This unique LED planter is crafted in the USA, qualifying for LEED points in:
- Recycled Material Content – 47%-66% recycled material content in steel and aluminum
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) Finishes
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) Sealants
LED Planter Finish Options:
Powder Coat Aluminum
- The powder coated aluminum used in the fabrication of the led planters is a marine grade .090” thick 5052 aluminum. This aluminum is an ideal alloy for planters because is light weight, has exceptional tensile strength, and is virtually a rust and maintenance free product. This material is the great solution for highly corrosive environments, or for placement on porous or easily stained surfaces. Available in 8 standard powder coat finishes as well as the oxidized zinc patina finish. Custom colors and sizes are available.
- Cor-Ten, or weathering steel, planters are made from .074” thick 606 alloy Cor-Ten steel. Common in architectural elements, this steel alloy is used for its unique rustic appearance and protective weathering qualities. This ultra durable material is perfect for all indoor or outdoor environments, as well as for commercial projects. Cor-ten products are available only in a natural rust patina finish, and will continue to patina and change over time.
- The mild steel garden planters are made from .074” thick hot rolled mild steel. Mild steel offers a very durable yet cost effective solution, is valued for its unique rustic appearance, and will continue to patina and change over time. This ultra durable material is perfect for all indoor or outdoor environments, as well as for commercial projects. Mild steel products are available only in a natural rust patina finish.
Note: Natural rust patina products will transfer color to light colored or porous surfaces. They are not recommended in areas where surface staining is a concern.
All planters come standard with 1”drain holes. They are designed to be directly planted into, and do not require grow pots or liners. Please let us know at the time of order if you do not want drain holes or need custom drainage options.
The LED planters have a 5 year limited warranty on their structure against manufacturer’s defects. The powder coated aluminum has a 3 year warranty on the finish.
Custom sizes, finishes, and options are available. Please CONTACT US for further information.