Mid Rectangular Metal Planter
Transform your patio into a salsa garden with help from the Mid Rectangular Planter, which is great for growing fresh herbs, tomatoes or peppers. The clean modern lines of this Rectangle Planter will display any plant or floral arrangements with style. Its narrow rectangular shape is great for placement in areas with limited space and its large capacity allows for plenty of room for plants to flourish. The Mid Rectangle Garden Planter is available in multiple metal and finish options choose from either a high quality marine grade aluminum, a 14 gauged corten steel or mild low carbon steel with a natural rust patina.
- 25"L- (25”L x 18”W x 18”H) WEIGHT 55 lbs. Steel | 23 lbs. Aluminum, 4.25 cu ft
- 42"L- (42”L x 18”W x 18”H) WEIGHT 80 lbs. Steel | 33 lbs. Aluminum, 7.0 cu ft
- 60"L- (60”L x 18”W x 18”H) WEIGHT 107 lbs. Steel | 45 lbs. Aluminum, 10.25 cu ft
The rectangle metal planter qualifies for LEED points in:
- Recycled Material Content – 47%-66% recycled material content in steel and aluminum
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) during the finishing process
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) on any sealants used
Mid Rectangle Planter Finish Options:
Aluminum- The aluminum used for this powder coated planter is made from marine grade .090” thick 5052 alloy. This metal is perfect for outdoor planters because it is light, extremely durable, and is a rust and virtually maintenance free. Available in 8 standard powder coat color finishes as well as the oxidized zinc patina finish. If you need a specific color other then the standard please contact us for a quote.
Corten Steel- The Corten steel used for this planter is a .074” thick 606 solid steel alloy. This steel is a consumer favorite because of its beautiful rustic appearance and long lasting durable qualities. This commercial grade steel is great for all outdoor environments and has a unique property which naturally protects it self from rusting all the way through. Your corten steel planter will arrive raw and un-rusted the steel will start to patina right away when exposed to the outdoor elements.
Mild Steel- The mild steel option for this planter is made from .074” thick hot rolled mild steel. Mild steel is very durable yet more affordable solution, it is valued for its unique rustic appearance, and will continue to patina and change with time. The mild steel option is available only in a natural rust finish.
* Note: Natural rust steel products will transfer color to light or porous surfaces and are not recommended in areas where staining is a concern.
Custom sizes, finishes, and options are available. Please Contact Us for further information.
The standard powder coated aluminum option will ship in 3 weeks!