Tangled Gas Fire Torch
The Tangled Fire Torch is a striking accent piece to add brilliant luminescence to your outdoor patio design. Place these torches around pool decks or use them to help illuminate walkways. The Torches Tangled basket is made from black steel paired with a Stainless steel base, made sturdy enough for outdoor use and to withstand varying climates. This torch is compatible with either natural gas or liquid propane. Depending on your set up needs, there are two torch base options to choose from, either the Original Top or Top-Lite base.
*Add an optional aluminum post that has a 16-inch tapered anchor for in ground installation and a 68-inch top for a total height of 80-inches. The post is 2.5-inches in diameter and includes a flex line that is longer than its total length for easy connection to your gas source.
Torch Base Options:
- The Original TOP Torch base includes a 3/8” flared gas inlet and barrel, plus a built-in needle valve. The original base can be fitted onto any 2 1/2” post with hex bolts. This post is a good option if the torch will be installed on a post with a gas line enclosed inside.
- The TOP-LIGHT Torch base is designed for a ½” gas inlet valve. Its base is a manual gas ball valve that works best for a stubbed in gas pipe.
Tangled Fire Torch Base Features:
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition Type: Manual Match Lit
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Gray
- Dimensions: 3 3/34” Diameter x 14” Height
- BTUs: 65,000
1 Year Limited Warranty The manufacturer warrants fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial-6mos; Residential- 1 yr. Stainless Steel Pan, Fire Ring, & Valve Box: Commercial-1yr.; Residential 3yrs. This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from the manufacturer (TOP FOB Ontario CA). This warranty is for parts and in-house (manufacturer) labor. The defective product must be sent back to the manufacturer with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by the manufacturer for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim. The warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered. This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. INSTALL / ASSEMBLY