Octagonal Crossfire Burner With 18" Circular Plate - 140,000 BTUs
Warming Trends® Crossfire® Brass Burner is the leading firepit burner on the market due to its innovative jet technology. The Venturi jet draws more oxygen into the jet cavity at the point of combustion causing flames to burst out at high-velocity speed, creating the tallest and fullest flames that indeed dance as a wood-burning fire does in nature. Despite its compact size, this 14.5’ burner on an 18” round plate puts out an extraordinary flame.
The octagon-shaped Crossfire® Burner is made from solid brass and the sturdy circular plate is constructed from 3/16” aluminum; both are sustainable elements that withstand extreme temperatures and resist corrosion. The gas burner and flat, metal plate are both hand machined on-site in Colorado by Warming Trends®. Because everything is made to order, custom sizing and design options are available. Call us to discuss questions about the Crossfire® Burner or to discuss custom options. We are happy to help.
Crossfire Burner Features:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Solid Brass Burner - Pure Brass burner does not rust or corrode.
- Crossfire™ Technology – Powerful, more natural looking flame.
- Octagonal shape with Round Plate – Fits round firepit enclosures.
- Fuel Efficient Design – 1/2 the fuel of traditional gas firepit burners.
- Gas Options – Choose liquid propane or natural gas kit.
- Ignition – Use with Match lit or Electronic Ignition systems.
- CERT - Certified by the International Code Council (meets all international building codes).
140k Octagonal Burner Specifications:
- Size: Fits 18” opening or larger
- Materials: Brass Burner, Aluminum Plate
- Pipe Thread: 3/4”
- BTUs: 140,000
- Burner Dimensions: 14.5” x 12.5” brass
- Plate Dimensions: 3/16” thick aluminum, 18” round diameter
About the Manufacturer:
Warming Trends® is the sole manufacturer of the CROSSFIRE® Burner, the leading gas fire pit burner in both performance and efficiency. This progressive company continues to stay on top of gas firepit technology by focusing on advanced engineering, on site construction, and flexible designs. All parts of the CROSSFIRE® Brass Burner are made and assembled by hand in the USA.