24 Volt Platinum Electronic Ignition
The Warming Trends 24 Volt Platinum Electronic Ignition is built to withstand the outdoor elements, delivering excellent safety, performance, and reliability. This premium electronic system is proudly made in the USA and is exclusively offered only by Warming Trends. It was designed with comfort and safety in mind to provide better performance and reduce overall cycling faults. The Platinum Ignition combined with the exclusive Warming Trends Crossfire burners provides the ultimate flame quality execution. It features a unique wind cage design that ensures superior protection, while its customized ignition settings allow for better performance. This ignition system is certified for up to 680,000 BTUs and eliminates the need for choosing a standard verse high-capacity output. It is designed to work for both standard and high BTU ratings.
Platinum Electronic Ignition Features:
- CSA certified, complies with state or local safety codes.
- 24-volt ignition, accommodates up to 680,000 BTUs of gas output
- Exclusive wind cage design that provides appropriate air flow and true protection to the pilot components from wind and rain.
- Customized ignition settings that allow for better performance and reduced cycling faults
- Robust components that provide outstanding reliability and durability
- LED-based diagnostics allow for quick and easy troubleshooting.
- Designed for field serviceability Coupled with the patent-pending Warming Trends’ WATERSTOP™ fitting provides unmatched protection for the ignition from water and debris.