Aluminum Raised DIY Open Bottom Planter Box
Bottomless, Raised Garden Bed
The raised aluminum garden beds by Yard Couture have no bottoms which helps the plants root directly in the soil allowing large, deep roots which produce healthy, bountiful plants. The metal landscape bordering creates a modern, chic, well-manicure residential or commercial landscape appeal.
Marine Grade Aluminum
Wood rots and concrete can crack and crumble, but aluminum will last for years to come. Our DIY planters are made out of a thick 1/8" marine grade aluminum alloy, as the name states is used in marine ships and its properties are made to withstand wet, humid, salty coastal environments, and extreme temperatures. This combined with the high-temp thermostatic powder coating keeps the aluminum planters from overheating in the sun and helps to prevent paint chipping. Each panel on the raised planter box is made into a pan-style construction where all the sides have a bend return, this helps to make the panels very strong and ridged.
Your Yard Couture planter beds will ship flat and are light and easy to assembly. Simply put the pieces together at the desired location and tighten the bolts with the corresponding cross supports. All pieces are precision, laser cut, and fit together seamlessly.
*For an ultra-chic raised garden box, try a fully welded version with polished edges and powder coat finished. Please contact us for pricing!
Custom Size and Colors
- Color: Choose your finish: textured black, textured rust brown, charcoal gray, dark bronze, other colors and textures may be available for custom projects.
- Size: We can make a raised garden box into almost any shape and size; whether that be square, rectangular, round, or modular pieces that fit together around corners or complex spaces, we can do that too.
- Includes: Standard boxes include (6x) pan-style panels, (2x) cross supports and all the hardware for installation.
- Size Options: Standard size: 43"L x 22"W x 20" H, 87"L x 40"W x 16"H & 96"L x 40"W x 20"H
- Material: Thick 11 Gage Marine-Grade 5052 Aluminum - this premium alloy is exceptionally strong and will guarantee a rust-free finish.
- Finish: Industrial rated powder coating is electrostatically applied, then heat cured, available in textured black, textured rust brown, charcoal gray, dark bronze.
Yard Couture is a locally owned and operated architectural element designer, fabricator, and seller located in the scenic Wasatch Mountain. We build with premium materials, precision machining, and skilled craftsman.