Raised Corten Steel DIY Planter Bed
The Corten steel DIY raised planter bed is handcrafted out of high quality 14 gauge solid corten steel panels to give you the natural beauty and functionality you're looking for in your garden. This bottomless square planter box will arrive raw and unfinished, and will start to patina as soon as it is exposed to the outdoor elements. It will develop into its final rust color in about 4-8 weeks. Bottomless raised planter beds are great for vegetables gardens but has plenty of capacity for shrubs or even small trees.
The easy to assemble raised garden bed kit ships as 4 separate panels that are joined together with hex bolts and nuts at the corners. Corten steel planters are ideal for both residential and commercial installations due to the low amount of maintenance needed and lack of need for paint or touch up. Unlike other conventional steel planters, Corten's durable properties prevent it from rusting all the way through.
Our metal planters are also proudly manufactured in the USA and constructed to look great in your yard for years to come!
If you need a custom size other then the standard we can help CONTACT US for more information.
* Note, Corten steel will rust and stain porous or light colored surfaces.
Raised Corten Planter Features:
- Best Use(s): Raised garden beds, raised planter boxes, or raised flower beds
- Manufactured: Made in the USA!
- Material: Heavy 14 gauge Corten Steel panels
- Specifications: 2” bottom foot edge, 1” lip top return, full “pan” construction
- Kit Includes: 4 Corten Steel panels and 3/8-16 bolts and pre-rivited nuts (all hardware for assembly
- Shipping: Free Shipping Included
Ships in 3 weeks!