Raised Corten Steel Planter Bed
The large raised corten steel planter bed is handcrafted out of a high quality 14 gauge solid corten steel frame. This square planter box will arrive raw and unfinished. It will start to patina as soon as it is exposed to the outdoor elements and will develop into its final rust color in about 4-8 weeks. The versatile raised planter bed is great for vegetables gardens but has plenty of capacity for shrubs or even small trees.
The easy to assemble open bottom planter kit ships as 4 separate panels that are joined together with hex bolts and nuts at the corners. The Corten steel used for this planter is a sought after material not only because it is low maintenance with no need for paint or touch up but unlike other conventional steels its durable properties prevent it from rusting all the way through. This raised steel planter bed is proudly manufactured in the USA constructed to look great in your yard for years to come!
If you need a custom size other then the standard we can help CONTACT US for more information.
* Note, Corten steel will rust and stain porous or light colored surfaces.
Raised Corten Planter Features:
- Manufactured: Made in the USA!
- Material: Heavy 14 gauge Corten Steel panels
- Specifications: 2” bottom foot edge, 1” lip top return, full “pan” construction (pre-riveted 9/16 through bolts)
- Kit Includes: 4 Corten Steel panels and all hardware for assembly
- Shipping: Free Shipping Included
Ships in 3 weeks!