Dome Fire Pit Spark Screen - 304 Stainless or Carbon Steel
The round Dome Fire Pit Spark screen cover is made to prevent ash and embers from flying out of your fire pit onto the surrounding area. This protective fire pit screen cover is handcrafted out of a high quality welded 1/4″ x 1″ solid steel flat bar framework and a durable fine steel mesh screen made of 8 x 8 per sq. inch 23 gauge carbon steel. This fire pit screen is made to resist extreme heats with the high heat-resistant electro-statically applied, weather-resistant black matte finish. Made in the U.S.A. it features an easy access handle to lift off and your choice of multiple diameters to fit your fire pit needs.
Note* If you need a custom size other then the standard CONTACT US we are happy to assist you.
Lift Off Dome Screen Material Finish Options:
- Standard Carbon: Carbon Steel Framework, Carbon Mesh Screen and Carbon Hardware (Painted Black Matte)
- Hybrid: Carbon Steel Framework, 304 Stainless Mesh Screen and 304 Stainless Hardware (Painted Black Matte)
- Stainless Steel: 304 Stainless Framework, 304 Stainless Mesh Screen and 304 Stainless Hardware (Painted Black Matte)
Dome Fire Screen Specifications:
- Shipping: Free Shipping included
- Measurements: The dome screen measurements are based on the inner diameter of enclosure
- Manufactured: Made with pride in the USA
- Construction: Solid flat bar steel 1/4" X 1" framework and fine steel mesh (23 gauge steel wire).
- Finish: Durable heat-resistant weather-resistant black finish. (custom finishes are available)
- Design: Easy lift off handle design for easy fire pit management.
Free shipping included, usually ships in 3 - 4 weeks.