Pivot Fire Pit Spark Screen
The Pivot Fire Pit Spark Screen is especially good in windy situations, designed to keep hot sparks, embers and ash contained within the fire. This fire pit safety screen will help prevent potential accidents by not allowing flammable material from breaching the fire pit and landing on the surrounding area. The handles at each side of the “clam shell” pivot design allow either end to be opened for easy fire pit management. This durably built spark screen is made from a high quality carbon steel which is welded from 1/4″ x 1″ solid flat bar framework, the steel mesh screen is (8 x 8 per sq. inch; 23 gauge steel wire). Fabricated in the USA, and finished off with a high heat-resistant electrostatically applied weather-resistant black finish this fire pit spark screen is made to endure.
- The height is proportional and will be 1/2 the diameter of the base.
- Solid steel framework and fine steel mesh (8 x 8 per sq. inch 23 gauge steel wire).
- High heat-resistant weather-resistant black finish.
- All spark screens up to 47” diameter are 4 panel.
- All spark screens over 48” diameter are 8 panel.
- Pivot design for easy fire pit management.
Free shipping included, usually ships in 5-7 business days.