Pivot Fire Pit Spark/Safety Screen - 304 Stainless or Carbon Steel Construction
The Pivot Fire Pit Spark Screen is especially good in windy situations, designed to keep hot sparks, embers and ash contained within the fire. This fire pit safety screen is individually handcrafted by Aspen Industries, designed to help prevent potential accidents by not allowing flammable material from breaching the fire pit and landing on the surrounding area. The handles at each side of the “clam shell” pivot design allow either end to be opened for easy fire pit management. This durably built spark screen is made from a choice of a high quality Carbon, Hybrid or 304 Stainless Steel which is welded from 1/4″ x 1″ solid flat bar framework, the steel mesh screen is (8 x 8 per sq. inch; 23 gauge steel wire). Fabricated in the USA, and finished off with a high heat-resistant electrostatically applied weather-resistant black finish this fire pit spark screen is made to endure.
Note* If you need a size other then the standard sizes shown CONTACT US we are happy to assist you.
How to Measure For Your Pivot Spark Screen
The Pivot Spark Screen measurements are based on the inside diameter. For example, the inner diameter of a 40“ screen will be approximately 40”. The outer diameter of the Pivot screen can range from 1.5" – 2" larger than the inner diameter due to the larger pivot enclosure. It is recommended to measure the inner diameter opening of your fire pit and then add 2"- 4" depending on the amount of surface area that is available to sit the screen on.
Pivot Screen Material Options:
- Standard Carbon Steel: Carbon Steel Framework, Carbon Mesh and Carbon Hardware (High temp resistant black matte painted finish)
- Hybrid Option: Carbon Steel Framework, 304 Stainless Steel Mesh and 304 Stainless Steel Hardware (High temp resistant black matte painted finish)
- Stainless Steel Option: 304 Stainless Framework, 304 Stainless Steel Mesh and 304 Stainless Steel Hardware (High temp resistant black matte painted finish)
Pivot Fire Screen Specifications:
- Dimensions: The height is proportional and will be 1/2 the diameter of the base.
- Construction: Solid 1/4" x 1" steel framework and fine steel mesh (8 x 8 per sq. inch 23 gauge).
- Finish: Painted heat-resistant weather-resistant black finish.
- Specs: All spark screens up to 47” diameter are 4 panel.
- Specs: All spark screens over 48” diameter are 8 panel.
- Design: Pivot design for easy fire pit management.
Free shipping included, usually ships in 3 - 4 weeks.