Pivot Fire Pit Spark and Safety Screen - 304 Stainless or Carbon Steel Construction
The Pivot Fire Pit Spark Screen by Aspen Industries is a steel mesh safety screen that blocks hot sparks, ember, and ash from flying out of your fire pit enclosure. A screen cover is especially crucial during sudden gusts of wind but also when the burn material pops and bursts. The handles at each side of the “clam shell” pivot design allow either end to be opened for easy fire pit management without having to lift the screen off. This innovative design is safer and often essential for large fire pits in which a screen may be extremely heavy and awkward to move around.
The steel Pivot Fire Pit Screen is individually handcrafted by Aspen Industries from your choice of high quality Carbon, Hybrid, or 304 Stainless Steel and then finished with a heat and weather resistant electrostatically applied black finish. This hardy, metal fire spark screen is made to endure. Keep your loved ones and property safe by ordering a Fire Pit Screen today!
If you need a size that is not shown, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
Pivot Screen Material Options:
- Standard Carbon Steel: Carbon Steel Framework, Carbon Mesh and Carbon Hardware (High temp resistant black matte painted finish)
- Hybrid Option: Carbon Steel Framework, 304 Stainless Steel Mesh and 304 Stainless Steel Hardware (High temp resistant black matte painted finish)
- Stainless Steel Option: 304 Stainless Framework, 304 Stainless Steel Mesh and 304 Stainless Steel Hardware (High temp resistant black matte painted finish)
Pivot Fire Screen Specifications:
- Fabricated: Made In the USA!
- Dimensions: The height is proportional and will be 1/2 the diameter of the base.
- Construction: Solid 1/4" x 1" steel framework and fine steel mesh (8 x 8 per sq. inch 23 gauge).
- Finish: Painted heat-resistant weather-resistant black finish.
- Specs: All spark screens up to 47” diameter are 4 panel.
- Specs: All spark screens 48” diameter and above are 8 panel.
- Design: Pivot clamshell design for easy fire pit management.
IMPORTANT! Please Read This Section Carefully.
Here's How to Measure:
The Pivot Spark Screen consists of two portions and the measurements are based on the INSIDE diameter of the smaller half of the screen. For example, the inner diameter of a 40“ screen will be approximately 40”. The outer diameter of the Pivot Screen can range from 1.5" – 2" larger due to the bigger articulating portion. We recommend to measure the inner diameter opening of your fire pit and then add 2"- 4" depending on the amount of surface area that is available for the screen to sit on.
Free shipping included, ships in 3 - 4 weeks.