37" Emperor Steel Fire Pit
Reminiscent of an artifact uncovered from an ancient empire, the Emperor’s Fire Pit dish inspires wonderment and awe. This thick and sturdy ¼ inch steel fire bowl is handcrafted by master metal fabricators in Tennessee from heavy gauge carbon steel. The bowl’s interior is sealed with a high temp finish while the exterior should be left alone to oxidize and develop a maintenance-free organic coating, which will then stabilize as a permanent rust patina, natures paint.
*You may opt to powder coat paint your fire pit if using gas fuel.
At 14” high and 37.25 round, this low-profile fire pit sits low to the ground adding a modern sensibility and pairs well with low profile seating such as Adirondack chairs. Ideal for medium sized gatherings and can be configured for gas or wood-burning fuel. Each fire pit is constructed by a skilled artisan and will have a brass plaque attached with the artist’s number, so you know it was personally made for you.
Give yourself the gift of fire this season, a gift to celebrate.
Emperor Fire Pit Features:
- Fire Pit Materials: 0.25-inch-thick mild carbon steel fire pit
- Size dimensions: 14” H x 37.25” round diameter
- Pan: 32” diameter
- Fuel Burning Choices: Wood burning, liquid propane line, grill tank propane, or natural gas burning fuel options
- Safety and Use: Drain holes and adequate ventilation for proper function and safety
- Finish: Iron Oxide Patina or choose from powder coat options for gas burning only. Interior is coated with high heat sealant.
- Gas Burner (optional): 24” stainless steel HPC Penta Burner, max 200k BTUs (heat output), fits natural gas or propane tank, lifetime warranty
- Ignition options: Choose Match Lit or an Electronic AWEIS (all weather electronic ignition system) a certified safety system includes flame sense technology and wind-resistant design.
- Burn Media: includes 60 lbs. Lava/Volcanic rock
- Penta 24" 200K BTU burner, stainless steel
- Whistle Free Flex Line
- Burner Plate
- Dante Valve
- 60 lbs. Lava Rocks
IGNITION AND FUEL OPTIONS
Ignition choices are manual, match lit, or the AWEIS electronic ignition system. Electronic systems are compatible with natural gas or propane. A simple wood burning, steel fire pit is also an option depending on the rules and guidelines in your local municipality.
Match Lit System: HPC’s match lit, all Stainless Steel, Penta burner is of the highest quality materials and design. This gas burner with pan puts out 200k BTUs of heat, which will keep small to medium gathering comfortably warm. HPC burners come with a lifetime warranty because they have full confidence in the product they provide.
AWEIS System: This 24-volt All-Weather Electronic Ignition System includes a 24-volt AC Transformer, Module, Instruction Manual, and Heat Shield. Add an AWEIS electronic ignition system which is designed and constructed by Fire by Design® to provide the ultimate faultless and safe fire. The tried and true system is proven to light itself if blown out, even in strong winds, and precipitation so you’ll prevent unintentional gas leaking.
WARNING: Combustion by-products produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.