Homecrest Elements Modular Cushion Sectional Patio Set
The outdoor conversation set with fire pit by Homecrest has a modern functional appeal and provides the perfect balance of warmth and relaxation. Featuring exclusive Dreamcore cushions wrapped in Sunbrella, a UV and mold resistant fabric, paired with a high quality powder coated aluminum frames. The Elements 5 piece sectional chat set seats up to 8 comfortably. The Mode fire pit features a manual ignition to regulate flame and is set up to conceal a BBQ tank, but also comes with a conversion kit for those who want a natural gas set up. The Mode fire table includes your choice of fire glass and is rated up to 60,000 BTUs putting out plenty of heat for a warm comfortable conversation under the stars.
The uniquely designed cushions available on the Homecrest Elements Modular Patio Sectional make soggy seating a thing of the past. The Dreamcore cushion technology featured on the Elements seating collection not only look fantastic but have exceptional shape retention and dry incredibly fast. These cushions are created with inner and outer materials designed for complete moisture wicking, no need to worry about taking a wet seat after a rain storm.
- (1x) Mode Fire Pit Table 32"W x 52"L x 24.5"H (133252C) *Includes choice of fire glass
- (1x) Homecrest Elements Modular Aluminum Right Arm Sofa H: 35” W: 75.5” D: 33” Seat Ht: 18” Arm Ht: 23.5” (C-5143R)
- (1x) Homecrest Elements Modular Corner Aluminum H: 35” W: 33” D: 33” Seat Ht: 18” Arm Ht: 23.5” (C-5110A)
- (1x) Homecrest Elements Modular Left Arm Love Seat H: 35” W: 51.5” D: 33” Seat Ht: 18” Arm Ht: 23.5” (C-5142L)
- (1x) Homecrest Elements Love Seat H: 35” W: 54” D: 33” Seat Ht: 18” Arm Ht: 23.5 (C-5142A)
- Manufacturer: Homecrest
- Warranty: 15 year on frame and 5 years for both finish and the fabric
- Materials: Aluminum Powder Coat Frame & Dreamcore Cushions
- Collection: Elements Modular Cushion Collection
- Category: Outdoor Lounge Set & Mode Fire Pit Table
- Burner: Black stainless steel powder coated aluminum burner rated for up to 60,000 BTU
- Match Lit: Dependable match lit ignition for regulation of flame
- Ship By Truck: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Care Instructions: Dust and clean, with non abrasive cleaners
Aluminum and Steel Frames (structural failures) and HDPE surfaces | 15 years residential and 5 years commercial | Aluminum and steel frames are covered from structural failures for 15 years from date of purchase in a residential setting and five years in a commercial setting. HDPE surfaces (table tops and benches) are covered from significant warpage and structural failures for 15 years from date of purchase in a residential setting and five years in a commercial setting. If the frame or HDPE surface fails, or HDPE surface significantly warps, during the 15 years in a residential setting and five years in a commercial setting under normal usage, and is not the result of abuse or an act of God, Homecrest will repair or replace the frame, or the HDPE component, at the manufacturer’s discretion. If replacement is required, and your original frame or HDPE surface is no longer manufactured, we will replace it with a similar product. Homecrest will pay the warranty freight if within the first year in the Continental United States. Return of product will not be accepted without prior written approval. Single Layer Slings, Cushions, and Umbrella Canopies | 2 years residential and 1 year commercial | The fabrics used on our cushions, single layer slings, Airo2 and umbrella canopies are warranted against tearing, discoloration or excessive fading for two years in a residential setting and one year in a commercial setting when maintained per the recommended care and maintenance instructions. In the event replacement is required, Homecrest will replace the cushion, single layer sling or umbrella canopy with the same (if available) or comparable fabric based on manufacturers discretion (installation labor not included). Homecrest will pay the warranty freight if within the first year in the Continental United States. Return of product will not be accepted without prior written approval. Airo2 is a single layer sling. These Limited Warranties are restricted to failures resulting only from normal usage and natural weathering and will not cover damage or failure of product attributable to: • Acts of God, falling objects, fire, explosions, external forces or any similar physical damage.
• Failure caused by misuse or lack of appropriate care and maintenance of the products. Refer to the care and maintenance instructions.
• Damage caused by caustic chemicals and/or power washers.
• Glass and acrylic table tops.
• Normal fading of fabrics, straps and painted surfaces.
• Bursting and cracking of tubing and extrusion caused by exposure to moisture and freezing temperatures.
• Return freight after one year.
• Salt water exposure – due to the demands of salt air, weekly cleaning and quarterly waxing of painted surfaces must be maintained.