Low Profile Fire Pit Spark Screen │304 Stainless or Carbon Steel
The Low Profile Fire Pit Spark Screen Cover comes in a sleek design that looks great and keeps your family and friends safe. This screen cover prevents sparks and ash from bursting out of the fire pit avoiding potential burns and unwanted fires and comes in a choice of a durable 304 Stainless or Carbon Steel finish.
The Low Profile screen cover comes standard with a convenient top handle for lifting the screen off to tend to the fire. This custom fire pit screen can be upgraded to a one-panel access door which is ideal for large fire pits that will require a large and heavy screen. Manufactured in the USA out of high quality carbon steel, 1/4” x 1” solid flat bar framework, 23 gauge screen mesh, and finished with a high heat-resistant matte black, this fire pit spark screen is made to endure.
Choose sizes ranging from 20”-60” squared base. If you need a custom size just let us know we can customize screens to fit almost any fire pit.
How to measure for a fire pit screen
Measurements of the spark screens are based on the inner diameter of the enclosure. First measure the inner diameter of the opening of your fire pit and then add 2- 4 inches. For example if you have a 40 inch fire pit opening it is recommended that you order a 42” – 44” diameter screen, depending on the amount of surface area you have available to sit the screen on. By adding a couple of inches you can ensure a proper fit.
Steel Finish Options:
- Standard Carbon Steel Option - Carbon Steel Framework, Carbon Steel Mesh Screen & Carbon Hinge/Handles (Painted Black Matte).
- Hybrid Steel Option - Carbon Steel Framework, 304 Stainless Steel Mesh Screen & 304 Stainless Hinge/Handles (Painted Black Matte).
- Stainless Steel Option- 304 Stainless Steel Framework, 304 Stainless Steel Mesh Screen & 304 Stainless Hinge/Handles (Painted Black Matte)
- For wood burning fire pits make sure there is plenty of clearance between the screen and the flame bellow.
- This screen is not warranted if placed directly into a flame because this will scorch and damage its finish.
Low Profile Fire Screen Specifications:
- Shipping: Free Shipping included within the Continental US
- Manufactured: Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- Construction: Carbon Steel solid flat bar 1/4" X 1" framework and 23 gauge steel wire.
- Finish: High heat-resistant weather-resistant black finish.
- Design: The screen can be used as a Lift Off or add a One Panel Access Door for easy fire pit management.