Quad Copper Fire Pit - Hammered Patina Copper
The Quad Copper Gas Fire-Pit by The Outdoor Plus combines quality and luxury with rustic sensibilities to form an engaging centerpiece. The modern low-profile 15” Height makes the hammered copper fire pit an ideal conversation piece. If you are looking for a resilient fire pit for your bohemian, modern, or industrial patio design, the versatile Quad fire pit is a great starting piece to build your vision around. Copper’s amazing weather resistant properties make it an element of outdoor architecture that actually gets better with time. The natural patina that develops acts as a barrier, protecting the underlining copper against further corrosion meaning your firepit will gracefully age into a more sophisticated, not brittle, element of design.
The Quad Fire Pit is individually hand-crafted meaning each fire pit will have slight variations in color and texture. Copper is widely used for its robust mechanical properties making it an ideal material for outdoor fire pits. Because of its strength and hardness, this metal has been forged for outdoor architectural elements for thousands of years. A copper’s patina will evolve from lustrous golden reds to deep browns nuanced with blue and green. Proudly made in the U.S.A
Hammered Copper Fire Pit Includes:
- LC Certified Match Lit Kit or LC Certified Electronic Ignition System
- Fire Pan/Plate, Burner, Nipple & Black Lava Rocks.
Quad Copper Fire Pit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 36” or 42" Squared, height:15”
- Burning Area: 36": 18” x 18” x 2” and the 42": 24” x 24” x 2”
- Weight: 36: 90 lbs, 42":105
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs.
- Material: Heavy Gauge Copper
- Finish: Hammered Copper Natural Patina
- Propane Tank: No propane tank door access recommended for LP hard line usage