Strut Gas Fire Pit Table- Aluminum or Corten Steel
The contemporary styled 67” L x 34” W x 14” H Strut Gas Fire Pit Table by Ore Inc can be constructed out of either Marine Grade Powder Coated Aluminum or Corten Steel. Mix and match the strut base with the body color to customize this table to fit your patio style. The low profile design can double as a coffee table when the flame is not in use, simply add the lid and you now have plenty of surface area for cocktails or drinks. The powder-coated Aluminum fire table features a clean and modern appeal with little maintenance, it is also light weight and corrosion-resistant, making it ideal for a variety of climates from coastal to dry. *If you are looking for a modern rustic fire pit style, the corten steel is a perfect fit and will arrive raw and un-rusted. It will begin to patina right away, eventually developing into a deep reddish brown hue.
The Strut Fire Pit is set up for a manual match lit configuration and has a key valve on the side to regulate the flame height. It can be used with either a natural gas or liquid propane hard line. The modern bends and lines of this fire pit make a striking centerpiece for any patio design. Family and friends will enjoy the warmth of this 65k BTU burner, creating memories for years to come.
* Be aware corten steel does rust and will bleed and stain light colored or porous surfaces. If staining is a concern we recommend the aluminum option instead.
Strut Fire Table Specification:
- Dimensions: 67” L x 34” W x 14” H
- Weight: 195 lbs. Steel | 75 lbs. Aluminum
- Warranty: 5 Year warranty
- Metal Finishes: Marine Grade Aluminum or Croten Steel (LEED Certified Recycled Metal Content – 47%-66%)
- Top Options: Brushed Stainless Steel or Ultimate Black Granite
- Burner Type: CSA Stainless Steel Certified Penta Burner -Manual Match Lit- 65K BTU