The Outdoor Plus Alameda Fire Table
The Alameda Fire Table is a linear fire pit and outdoor table all wrapped into one stunning element. The gas fire table features an Ivory GFRC (glass-fiber reinforced concrete) table-top combined with a Java powder coated steel base. The rectangular Alameda Fire table is handmade* by The Outdoor Plus and can be customized based on your preferences. Choose your size, color, texture, and fire media to design this fire pit just the way you want it.
GFRC is a revolutionary modern material. It possesses the mold ability of concrete, yet resists cracking, peeling, and chipping. It is both stronger and lighter than traditional concrete.
This concrete fire pit is the full package including a fire pan, burner, key valve, valve key, hoses, and one-inch black lava rock plus you have the option to add a hidden propane tank access panel. With the concrete fire table, delivery to install to firing up is a seamless process.
*Because this item is handmade, slight variations in color and texture may occur.
- Material – Ivory GFRC concrete top and Java powder coated steel base
- Ignition Type - Electronic Ignition, Flame Sensing Spark Ignition, Match Light
- Fuel Type - Propane or natural gas
- Access Door - Contains access door to store a standard 20 lb. propane BBQ tank.
- Includes - LC Certified system, 304 stainless steel burner, key valve, key, hoses, and lava rock
Choose your Ignition:
- The Match Light Ignition System offers a classic manual ignition with an upgraded 1/4-turn ball valve which adjusts the flame height.
- The CSA certified Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System stays lit no matter the weather. The ignition system has been tested in snow, rain, and wind up to 55 mph and has been verified to either stay lit or immediately re-light itself if blown out. Always use a certified professional to install the ignition controller of your choice, which includes remote control, wall switch, or home automated system to provide effortless control of the fire feature. This LC Certified unit is compatible with 12VAC only (12V to 110V transformers are available) and features a glow plug igniter designed to withstand the elements.
Fire Table Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions – 78 x 36 x 30 inches (L x W x H)
- Burning Area – 48” x 10”
- Weight - 455 pounds
- BTUs - 75,000 maximum BTU output
- Fire Glass - If upgrading to fire glass, 50 pounds is recommended
- Access door- An optional access door to conceal a standard 20lb propane tank for a clean look
About The Outdoor Plus
This firepit is handmade in the USA by The Outdoor Plus, a leading manufacturer of fire and water features. All fire pits, burners and burner pans are hand made on site in Southern California by skilled craftsman using top-of-the-line CNC equipment. All items can be custom made to fit your design requirements. Please contact Yard Couture today, a certified Outdoor Plus retailer, for questions about any products or to get more information about custom options