Maya Fire Bowl by The Outdoor Plus Wood Grain - GRFC Concrete
The Maya Fire Bowl features a concrete pit sculpted into a tapered square form fused with a realistic wood-like grain texture. Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete or GFRC is a sustainable concrete material enhanced to resist chipping and cracking, with tensile strength greater than steel. The vibrant flame of this southwest-inspired architectural fire pit adds ambient light and warmth to your favorite outdoor spaces.
The Maya Fire Feature is handmade by skilled craftsman using state-of-the-art CNC equipment. As with any truly hand-formed item, subtle variations are to be expected in the finish. Enjoy your outdoor pool, deck, or patio to its fullest capacity by adding stunning and highly functional pieces such as the Maya Fire Pit Bowl.
Includes: Concrete Bowl, Fire Pan, Burner, Whistle Free Hose, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Orifice, & Black Lava Rocks
Maya Fire Bowl Specifications:
- Ignition: Match Lit or 12V Electronic Ignition (CSA & ANSI certified)
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Media: Black Lava Rock included
- Materials: GFRC Concrete bowl, 304 Stainless Steel pan and burner
- Output: 24" 45,000 BTUs │30" & 36" 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 24”, 30”, or 36” inch square at widest*
- 24"Dimensions: Top 24x24"│Base 12x12" │Height: 10"
- 30"Dimensions: Top 30x30"│Base 15x15" │Height: 10"
*This fire bowl is customizable. If you need a different size, material, color, or finish please contact us right away. We are happy to help you.
About the Manufacturer:
The Outdoor Plus has over 75 years of experience designing and executing a vast range of innovative water and fire design elements. They pride themselves on high quality craftmanship using top of the line precision equipment. All products are designed and built in Southern California, U.S.A.
Make this year memorable by enjoying your custom, handmade Maya Fire bowl!