Maya Hammered Copper Fire and Water Bowl – The Outdoor Plus
The Hand Hammered Maya Copper Fire and Water Bowl was inspired by coastal California’s peaceful lifestyle and charm. The Outdoor Plus has been manufacturing fire and water features with over 25 years of professional experience, proudly made in Southern California. Each item is handmade and thus displays unique variations within its finish.
The hammered copper exterior of the Maya Bowl will begin to change and patina when exposed to the outdoors. This organic process develops complex nuances of green and brown while strengthening the integrity of the structure beneath. Many prefer the simplicity of copper and let nature takes its course, however; if a shiny, new copper look is desired, simple but regular cleanings will keep your coppers’ brilliant luster. This Fire and Water Bowl can be set up with either manual, match-lit or electronic ignition and comes standard with black lava rocks.
Designed for either commercial or residential applications, the Maya Water & Fire Feature is made with state-of-the-art precision using CNC equipment for a guaranteed high-quality result every time.
This Fire Water & Bowl can be customized to fit almost any design specifications, if you need a size other than those listed below, please contact us for a quote.
Hammered Copper Maya Fire & Water Bowl Specifications:
- Includes: Fire Pan & Plate, 3/4″ Scupper, Nipple, & Lava Rocks
- Fuel Type: LC Certified Match Lit or Electronic Ignition │Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Media: Comes Standard with Black Lava Rocks
- Material: Hand Hammered Copper Finish
- Made: Hand-Crafted in the USA
- Flow Rate: 15-20 GPM
- Output: 24" 45,000 BTUs │30" & 36" 65,000 BTUs
- 24"Dimensions: Top 24"│Base 12" │Height: 10"
- 30"Dimensions: Top 30"│Base 15" │Height: 10"
- 36"Dimensions: Top 36"│Base 18" │Height: 12"