Maya Fire Bowl by The Outdoor Plus | Copper or Stainless Steel
The Maya Fire Bowl was inspired by the effortless beauty of the Pacific Coast and allows you to bring that seaside experience into your own backyard space. The fire pit showcases a tapered square metal bowl paired with an impressive flame erupting from its core. This customizable metal bowl is made from thick copper or steel and allows you to choose custom options that best fit your lifestyle and design. Get outside and enjoy your own al-fresco escape with the laidback luxury of a poolside or patio fire pit.
The Outdoor Plus has over 75 years of experience designing and building outdoor elements. A centerpiece for either commercial or residential applications, the Maya Fire Feature is made with optimum precision using CNC equipment for a guaranteed superior final product. Slight variations will be seen in the finish as this is truly a handmade item.
Maya Fire Bowl Specifications:
- Includes: Metal Bowl, Fire Pan, Plate w/ burner, CSA Certified Electronic Ignition or Match Lit Kit, Gas Line, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Orifice, & Lava Rocks
- Fuel: CSA Certified Match Lit or Electronic Ignition │Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Media: Black Lava Rock included
- Material: Copper or Powder Coat Finish
- Copper’s color changes when exposed to outdoor element, this natural process develops tones of brown, green, and finally blues which preserve the integrity of the structure beneath and add visual complexity.
- Powder Coat Steel is available in Java, Black, Copper Vein, Gray, White
- Output: 24" 45,000 BTUs │30" & 36" 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 24”, 30”, or 36” inch square at widest
- 24"Dimensions: Top 24x24"│Base 12x12" │Height: 10"
- 30"Dimensions: Top 30x30"│Base 15x15" │Height: 10"
- 36"Dimensions: Top 36x36"│Base 18x18" │Height: 12
*The Maya Fire Bowl can be customized to fit almost any design specifications. If you need a size other than those listed below, please contact us for a quote.
Now is the time to get back to nature and enjoy your custom, handmade Maya Fire bowl today!