Maya Fire Bowl by The Outdoor Plus | Concrete
The Maya Fire Bowl is a tapered square bowl made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a modern concrete composite which is lighter and resists chipping and cracking even when dropped. The Maya Fire Feature is cast by hand and thus slight variations are to be expected in the finish which add to the one-of-a-kind feel of this quality fire feature.
Add the element of fire to your outdoor space this season, an addition that continues to enlighten the senses with a tantalizing visual display and outdoor pool, deck, or patio to its fullest capacity by adding stunning and highly functional pieces such as the Maya Fire Pit Bowl.
Includes: Concrete Bowl, Fire Pan, Burner, Whistle Free Hose, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Orifice, & Black Lava Rocks
Maya Fire Bowl Specifications:
- Burner – Premium Quality 304 Stainless Steel Burner
- Ignition: Match Lit or 12V Electronic Ignition (CSA & ANSI certified)
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Media: Black Lava Rock included
- Materials: GFRC Concrete bowl, 304 Stainless Steel pan and burner
- Output: 24" 45,000 BTUs │30" & 36" 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 24”, 30”, or 36” inch square at widest*
- 24"Dimensions: Top 24x24"│Base 12x12" │Height: 10"
- 30"Dimensions: Top 30x30"│Base 15x15" │Height: 10"
- 36"Dimensions: Top 36x36"│Base 18x18" │Height: 12
*This fire bowl is highly customizable. If you need a different size, material, color, or finish please contact us right away. We are happy to help you.
About the Manufacturer:
The Outdoor Plus has over 25 years of experience designing and executing a vast range of innovative water and fire design elements. They pride themselves on high quality craftmanship using top of the line precision equipment. All products are designed and built in Southern California, U.S.A. and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.