1/4" Classic Copper Fire Glass
The copper colored fire glass is manufactured with a unique, cutting edge, 5-step process that produces strength, heat resistances, and a brilliant shine that will enhance your flame. This glass is tempered making it capable of withstanding temperatures as high as 1300 degrees without any discoloration, cracking, or losing its shape. When heated this fire glass does not release any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash. Available in 1lb increments so that you can match the exact amount needed for your fire feature, minimum purchase of 10lbs. Under normal use, this awesome glass will last a lifetime!
1/4" Copper Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Copper color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty