Corten Steel Landscape Edging – 5 Strip Pack
Landscape edging creates clean, manicured borders for the outdoor garden and is an essential element for any true gardener or landscape specialist. Corten or weathering steel adds a modern, rustic appearance that resists corrosion as it ripens into a reddish-brown patina which further fortifies the metal and blends naturally into the landscape.
The commercial grade 14-gauge steel is made to last and will hold straight, tidy lines. The garden edging comes with stakes that are easily hammered or pushed into the ground to maintain the desired shape. Your edging will arrive in a raw state and will start to develop its unique patina right away. Define outdoor spaces, separate transitions, create borders around lawn, planter beds, patios, walkways, and trees with corten edging to create that immaculate outdoor space you desire!
Our bulk pack of 5 edging strips is a good value for larger landscaping projects.
Rusted Steel Edging Features:
- Hammer-in 1/4 stakes hold desired shape, easy to install
- Edges connect for continuous shapes
- Natural patina adds rugged aesthetics to landscape
- Minimum Order: Min of 5 edging sheets per order
- Material: Thick 14 gauge Corten Steel, a strong lasting material
- Size: 59.5” L x 6” H strips
- Includes: Comes with (4x) 12" Height 1/4 inch stakes per section