Sierra Steel Corten Planter Pot
The Sierra garden planter features a tapered round shape and is formed from heavy gauge weathering steel. Corten steel possesses high resistance to atmospheric corrosion due to its “living finish”, a rusted patina which protects the steel from further rusting and enhances its visual appearance. The Sierra container is 20” tall with a diameter of 30” or 46”.
- Residential or commercial landscapes
- Fabricated in the USA by master metal craftsman
- Made-to-order and customizable
- Use for xeriscape, eco-scape, traditional landscape, pools, decks, patios, porch, backyard, and more
Sierra Planter Specifications:
- 30” Top Diameter x 18” Base x 20” Height, Soil Usage 5.5ft^3
- 46” Top Diameter x 30” Base x 20” Height, Soil Usage 13.5ft^3
- Comes standard with drain holes
- Made to be directly planted into no need for pot liners
- Corten Steel – arrives pre-rusted but will still developed and change with time
*Rusting steel may stain light or porous surfaces, use caution when placing on these types of platforms.