Corten Steel Landscape Edging – 5 Strip Pack
Landscape edging creates clean, manicured borders for the outdoor garden and is an essential element for any true gardener or landscape specialist. Corten or weathering steel adds a modern, rustic appearance that resists corrosion as it ripens into a reddish-brown patina which further fortifies the metal and blends naturally into the landscape.
14-gauge steel is flexible enough to bend around garden bends but rigid enough to hold straight, tidy lines. The commercial grade Corten steel garden edging comes with stakes that are easily hammered or pushed into the ground to maintain the desired shape. Your edging will arrive in a raw state and will start to develop its unique patina right away. Define outdoor spaces, separate transitions, create borders around lawn, planter beds, patios, walkways, and trees with corten edging to create that immaculate outdoor space you desire!
Our bulk pack of 5 edging strips is a good value for larger landscaping projects.
Rusted Steel Edging Features:
- Bend around curves, or use for straight lines
- Hammer-in stakes hold desired shape, easy to install
- Edges connect for continuous shapes
- Natural patina adds rugged aesthetics to landscape
- Min of 5 edging sheets per order
- 14 gage corten steel is a strong, lasting material
- 120” L x 6” H strips
- Comes with 4 stakes per strip