The Outdoor Plus Tuscon Square Planter | Corten Steel
The rounded bottom Square Tucson Garden box is made from 14 gage corten steel, a valued architectural element. Corten is steel bonded with copper chromium alloys which allow it to resist corrosion in outdoor elements and grow more beautiful as it matures.
The made-to-order Tuscon garden box is available in two standard options but can be customized to fit your needs. The corten garden box will arrive as raw, blue steel and will begin its patina rust process right away depending on the outdoor climate. Corten can stain light or porous surfaces, so CONSIDER where you plan to place your planter box(es) and if this type of finish or if another finish may be better. Call us with questions on finish options.
Want something different? Call us about our custom sizing, textures, finishes, designs, and materials all made to order.
Tuscon Planter Features:
- Residential, Commercial, and Recreational Outdoor Spaces
- Made in Ontario, California with Advanced Machining
- Drain holes, no liner necessary
- Extra-fine filed edges
- Made-to-order and Customizable
- Sustainable, Robust Metal Construction
Tuscon Planter Quick Specifications:
- OPT-PTSS24 | 24″ x 24″ square x 14” H Base: 14″ x 14″ Recommended Soil Usage: 3.5ft^3
- OPT-PTSS30 | 30″ x 30″ square x 18” H | Base: 18″ x 18″ | Recommended Soil Usage: 3.5ft^3
*Corten and other steel materials may stain light-colored, porous surfaces
⚠️ California Prop 65 Warning ⚠️
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.