Round Drop-In Pan & Bullet Burner Kit - Fuller Flame Less Gas!
The innovative Brass Bullet Burner system by the Outdoor Plus is one of the highest quality burner kits on the market. Perfect for your DIY installation, this kit features a round stainless steel easy to install drop in fire pan with a 1” flange that will rest on-top of the fire pit opening. This fire pit-kit is made to work with either natural gas or propane configurations and its unique design makes it unnecessary to purchase an extra air-gas mixer for propane usage. Proudly made in the USA the Bullet burner is backed by a life time warranty and made from a solid all brass construction. Bass is an ideal material for fire pit burners because its exceptionally strong has excellent wear-resistant qualities and will hold up to extreme temperatures and all outdoor environments.
This burner system is precision machined and features proprietary Bullet Orifices that compress the gas for a stronger fuller flame all while utilizing less gas to do so. If you are in search of a quality DIY fire pit kit that will impress your guests and is made to last the Bullet Burner by The Outdoor Plus is the best choice.
Round Drop-In Pan Burner Specifications:
- Burner Type: 100% Brass S Bullet Burner System
- Fire Pan: 304 Grade Round Stainless Steel Drop-In Fire Pan
- Gas Type: Works with either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Burner Height: 2 ½” Central Burner Height
- Pan Height: 2” Total Pan Height
- Flange: 1” Top Lip Flange
- Ignition: Manual Match Lit or Electronic Ignition
Electronic Ignition Specifications:
- CSA Certified 24 Volts AC Power System
- Includes 24 V. transformer
- Pilot Burner Provides Stable Burner Ignition For All Outdoor Applications
- Therm-couple Flame Sensor, Fast Responding Withstands Winds Up to 55 MPH
- LED Diagnostics
Match Lit Kit Includes:
- Two high capacity whistle free flex hoses, key valve and key (If the propane option is chosen it will come with a propane regulator)
- Burner is compatible for either LP or NG there is no need for a separate air gas mixer for propane with this proprietary system.