Square Fire Pit Spark Screen With Door - 304 Stainless or Carbon Steel
The Safety Spark Screen is made to fit square-shaped fire pits preventing sparks and embers from breaching the fire pit and landing on the surrounding area. Especially good in windy situations, this spark screen will not allow incendiary sparks, ash and soot from breaching the fire pit, preventing potential fire hazards. The custom spark screen features a hinged door panel for easy fire pit management. Also for ease of use there are handles on both the top of the screen and on the door (access panel). Proudly manufactured in the USA made from welded 1/4″ x 1″ solid steel flat bar framework and steel mesh screen ( x 8 per sq. inch; .028 gauge steel wire). The custom screen is finished off with a high heat-resistant, powder coated, weather-resistant, black finish made to last in all outdoor environments.
Note* If you need a size other then the standard options CONTACT US we are able to customize one to fit most needs.
Material Finish Options:
- Carbon Steel: Carbon Steel Framework, Carbon Mesh Screen and Hardware (High heat resistant black matte finish)
- Hybrid: Carbon Steel Framework, 304 Stainless Mesh Screen and Hardware (High heat resistant black matte finish)
- Stainless Steel: 304 Stainless Framework, 304 Stainless Mesh Screen and Hardware (High heat resistant black matte finish)
Square Fire Pit Spark Screen Features:
- Shipping: Free Shipping is Included in the Continental US
- Manufactured: Handcrafted in the USA
- Construction: Durably made with a 1/4" x 1" bar stock and (x 8 per sq. inch .028 gauge steel mesh).
- Finish: Powder coated with a high heat-resistant black finish (please contact us for other finish or custom options)
- Style: Convenient front door panel for easy fire pit management.
Free shipping included, usually ships in 7-10 business days.