60” Angelus Rectangular Fire Pit (GFRC)
The Angelus Fire Pit by The Outdoor Plus Company features modern styling and ultimate durability that will provide years of outdoor entertainment. Each one of these fire pits is carefully hand-made in the USA out of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC). GFRC has all the appeal of a concrete finish but is much stronger and is 50% lighter. GFRC is a resilient material that is free of cracking, peeling or chipping. Please note, each fire table is individually crafted and there will be slight variants in color and texture, making your fire table a true one-of-a-kind. The Angelus fire pit is made to work with either natural gas or propane and comes with a convenient storage in its base to conceal a standard 20lb BBQ fire tank, if this option is chosen.
The burner is LC Certified which means that it has been tested for maximum safety and efficiency. The burner includes a stainless steel fire pan, 304 stainless steel burner and comes standard with lava rocks, choose to upgrade to fire glass at an additional cost. Choose from either the match lit option that includes a key valve and key or the Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System. The Smart Weather ignition system has been put through rigorous testing to ensure that even in winds up to 55 mph the flame will reignite if blown out. Its glow plug igniter is made to hold up to varying outdoor conditions from freezing to high heats and moisture.
Angelus Fire Pit Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 60″ X 36” x 24"H
- Base: 50" x 24"
- Weight: 395
- Burn Area Size: 48″ x 10″ x 2"
- Material: GFRC Concrete
- Burner Specifications: LC Certified 304 Stainless 65,000 BTUs
- Ignition Type Options: Manual Match lit kit or Smart Weather Electronic Ignition
- Lava Rocks: Included
- Suggest Fire Glass: 75 lbs.
Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System Details:
- All components are CSA certified,
- Electronic are ANSI Z21.20-2014 certified
- 12 VAC system to comply to NEC 2014 Article requirements
- Hot surface ignition provides stable burner ignition even in the harsh outdoor elements
- Thermcouple Flame Sense, fast responding resistant to wind up to 55 mph, moisture and corrosion
- LED diagnostics
Ships in 2-3 weeks!