The Outdoor Plus Luna Fire Bowl - GFRC Concrete
The half-moon shaped gas fire bowl is constructed from GFRC concrete, a modern engineered material that is significantly lighter and stronger than traditional concrete and an ideal fire pit element. Unlike traditional concrete, this material resists cracks and chips and is available in 18 standard colors.
The Luna Fire Bowl is compatible with natural gas or propane and can be manually lit or upgraded to a 12V (AWEIS) or 110V electric ignition. Good for small to medium crowds, the Luna fire pit will add warmth, light, and entertainment to your outdoor patio space.
Make this year remarkable by adding a custom, hand-crafted piece that may instigate meaningful memories.
Luna Concrete Fire Bowl Specifications:
- Includes: Concrete Bowl, Fire Pan, Plate, CSA Certified Electronic Ignition or Match Lit Kit, Gas Line, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Orifice, Nipple, Black Lava Rock
- Ignition: CSA & ANSI Certified Match Lit or 12V (SWEIS smart weather system) or 110V Electronic Ignition
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Fire Pit Material: GFRC Concrete with Smooth Finish, Choose from 18 colors
- Burner & Pan Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Media: Optional Add Black Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 30” or 38”
- 30"Dimensions: Top 30" Round│Base 14" Round│Height: 15"
- 38"Dimensions: Top 38 Round│Base 22" Round│Height: 16”
About the Manufacturer:
The Outdoor Plus has been perfecting their craft for over 25 years, designing, testing, and constructing an extensive collection of architectural elements. Quality and high functionality is achieved through superior engineering and top of the line precision equipment. All products are fully built in U.S.A. and supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
*This fire bowl can be customized to fit your needs. If you would like a specific size, texture, finish, color, or material please contact us, we are happy to assist.
Warning: Use only a breathable cover material with this fire feature. Do NOT use a plastic/non-breathable cover, this may result in the cover sticking to the fire feature.
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.