Fire By Design Black Cone Gas Tiki Torch│Electronic or Match Lit
The Black Cone Gas Tiki Torch pairs a tropical torch design with the ease of advanced technology. This worry-free tiki torch is easy to use and can be configured as a manual match lit or fully electronic gas ignition system that is safety certified and backed by a warranty. All fire by Design features have been engineered and tested to stay lit in harsh conditions including heavy rain, wind speeds up to 55 mph, and extreme cold.
After many have tried and failed, Fire by Design brings to the market a unique automatic ignition tiki torch which can be connected to your home smart control system. Choose from two pole options to customize your design, black powder coated steel or schedule 40 PVC faux bamboo pole.
Fire features that take a hit and stay Lit! – Fire by Design
Tiki Torch Features
- Smart weather ignition stays lit in winds up to 55 MPH
- Modern sleek design
- Solid durable stainless-steel base
- 24 or 30 VAC Electronic Ignition
- Burner components obscured in casing
- Mounting brackets are available, optional (APC or Bamboo)
- Max Heat Output: 250,000 BTU
- Propane or Natural gas
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum (copper also available)
- Color: powder coat black (copper also available)
- 24 VAC or 30VAC
- Model No. BCATT
- Model Name Black Cone Automated Tiki Torch
About the Manufacturer
Fire by Design was founded by Bob Roman in 2005. Initially, Bob did what the other burner manufacturers did and offered Electronic Ignition systems with readily available components, packaged to make them ‘weatherproof’, and then sold them for ‘outdoor use’.
Quickly Fire by Design saw the shortcomings of the ‘usual way’ and with the help of talented engineers, developed an elite automated fire system. The AEIS (all weather electronic ignition system) was born, prized, and is considered the “Gold Standard” outdoor system today!