Copper Cone Gas Tiki Torch - Electronic or Match Lit
Add some flare to your backyard domain with the hand formed copper gas Tiki torch from Fire By Design. A fully modular torch, constructed in-house with precision machined parts that fit together seamlessly. This exclusive torch is engineered and manufactured in the USA and offers three ignition options to choose from either a manual match lit, 24 VAC or 30 VDC electronic ignitions. The 30 VDC option can be configured with a choice of either a 185-watt power supply that will connect up to 3 All Weather Electronic units within 200 feet of the power source or a 320-watt power supply that will connect up to 4 All Weather Electronic Ignitions systems up to 500 feet.
This Tiki Torch is compatible for use with either natural gas or liquid propane usage.
Copper Tiki Torch Specifications:
- Torch Material: 16-guage Spun Smooth Copper Cone, Stainless Steel Base and Burner
- Torch Dimensions: Height: 14.25" Width: 7 5/8"
- Inlet Size: 1/2 FIP
- Pole Options: Faux Bamboo Made From Schedule 40 PVC with a UV Seal or Black Steel Powder Coated
- Pole Height: 80”
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Heat Output: 25 BTUs
- Ignition Type: Match Light or Electronic Ignition
- Electronic All Weather Ignition: Will Stay Lit in Winds Up to 55 MPH.
- Deck Mount: Attaches Pole to Surface Sold Separately
Tiki Torch Electronic Ignition Component List
- A: Wind Cap Part# WC
- B: Burner Part# TB
- C: Thermal Sensor Part# TTS
- D: Hot Surface Igniter Part# HSI
- E: Gas Valve Part# TGV
- F: FBD Controller Part# FBDC