ROUND FIRE PIT
The industrial-modern design of this fire pit will make for a bold statement piece. This diverse fire pit works great for woodburning fires but can also be converted to natural gas or liquid propane configurations. From the metal used to the superior handcrafted fabrication, this outdoor fire pit is durable made to enure extreem heat and freeezing temperatures. The round fire pit will create a awesome focal point for any outdoor patio or backyard land escape. This Fire Pit is available in your choice of metals from; a marine grade aluminum, tick corten steal or a mild steel in its natural rust state.
* All wood burning and gas fire pits are for outdoor use only!
- WEIGHT- 88 lbs. Steel | 45 lbs. Aluminum
- CAPACITY 0.5 cu ft
- DIMENSION 34” Dia x 18.5” H
Fire Pit Features:
- Shipping: Free shipping included
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Fuel Options: Can be used either as wood burning, liquid propane or natural gas configurations
- Metal Finishes: Certified Recycled Metal Content – 47%-66% in Aluminum, Corten or Mild Steel
- Burner: Stainless steel burner with adjustable valve to regulate flame
- Natural Gas: 18" CSA Certified Penta Burner -Manual Match Lit- 65K BTU
- Liquid Propane: 18" CSA Certified Penta Burner -Manual Match Lit- 65K BTU
- Electronic Ignition: 18" CSA Certified Penta Burner -Natural Gas- 125K BTU
Electronic Pilot-less Ignition System: This is a stainless steel self-contained control box mounted within the fire pit body. It is a switch operated system that requires an 110V GFCI outlet and a wall switch that will have to be purchased separately.
Due to the heat of a wood burning fire, this option is only available in mild steel or corten with the natural rust finish.
Material Finish Options:
Powder Coat Aluminum
The aluminum used for the natural gas or propane option for this fire pits its made from marine grade 5052 aluminum. This aluminum alloy is lnot only ight weight, but is exceptionally strong, and will guarantee a long lasting, rust and maintenance free product. This material is the perfect solution for highly corrosive environments, or for placement on porous or easily stained surfaces. Available in 8 standard powder coat finishes as well as the oxidized zinc patina finish. Custom colors and sizes are available.
Cor-Ten, or weathering steel fire pits are made from 606 alloy Cor-Ten steel. Common in architectural elements, this steel alloy is used for its unique rustic appearance and protective weathering qualities. This ultra durable material is perfect for all indoor or outdoor environments, as well as for commercial projects. Cor-ten products are available only in a natural rust patina finish, and will continue to patina and change over time.
Mild steel fire pits and tables are made from hot rolled heavy 14 gauge mild steel. Mild steel offers a very durable yet cost effective solution, is valued for its unique rustic appearance and durability it will continue to patina and change over time. Mild steel products are available only in a natural rust patina finish.
Note: Natural rust patina fire pits will transfer color to light colored or porous surfaces. They are not recommended in areas where surface staining is a concern.
CUSTOM SIZES, FINISHES, AND OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
This outdoor fire pit is made to order and has a 3-4 week lead time.