The Outdoor Plus Tus-con Rectangular Planter Box | Corten Steel
The Vertical Tucson planter box is handcrafted from corten steel, a highly durable and architectural metal. Corten, also known as rusting steel or weathering steel, is resistant to atmospheric corrosion due to its copper-chromium alloys and is revered for the modern-industrial or rustic-modern aesthetic it adds to landscape design.
The made-to-order Tuscon garden box is a rounded-rectangle planter for the garden, pool, deck, or patio and stands 24” tall. The living finish or rusted patina continually replenishes itself, thus preserving the planter box from corrosion that would cause other materials to become brittle, crumbly, or crack. Corten can stain light or porous surfaces, so CONSIDER where you will be placing your planter boxes and if this type of finish is best or if a powder coated aluminum may be a better option.
Tuscon Planter Features:
- Residential, Commercial, and Recreational Outdoor Spaces
- Crafted in Ontario, California with Precision Machining
- Drainage holes, no liner needed
- Smooth, polished edges
- Made-to-order and Customizable
- Sustainable, Robust Metal Construction
Tuscon Planter Quick Specifications:
- Dimensions: 48″ x 24″ | Base: 40″ x 16″ | Height: 24″
- Corten a(will arrive pre rusted), blue steel color and will begin to mature with reddish, brown patina color when exposed to atmospheric elements.
- Recommended Soil Usage: 14.5ft^3
*Corten steel may bleed onto and stain light-colored, porous surfaces
This Vertical planter is a made-to-order planter box, forged by master craftsman in the USA using premium metal materials that will become more complex and beautiful with age.
⚠️ California Prop 65 Warning ⚠️
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.