The Outdoor Plus Tuscon Vertical Planter | Corten Steel
The Vertical Tucson planter is fabricated using heavy gauge, Corten (rusting) steel, prized for its nuanced aesthetic and resistance to corrosion. The living finish or rusted patina protects the internal structure from further decomposition but can stain light or porous surfaces, so consider if this type of finish is suited for your space.
The Tuscon garden container is a vertical squared planter with a rounded bottom, standing at 34” tall with a diameter of 26” or 30” square. This Vertical planter is a made-to-order planter, forged by master craftsman in the USA using premium materials.
Tuscon Planter Features:
- Commercial or Residential Outdoor Spaces
- Fabricated in the USA with Precision Machining
- Made-to-order and Customizable
- Sustainable, Resilient Material Construction
Tuscon Planter Quick Specifications:
- 26” square x 34”H or 30” square x 34” H
- Corten Steel arrives raw and will begin to develop rust patina when exposed to atmospheric elements.
- Recommended Soil Usage: 14.5ft^3
*Corten steel may tarnish porous and light-colored surfaces